Team name???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team name???

My youth team is going to the sctp nationals and we need a team name anybody have any ideas?

Wasilla White Hawks

Comment

How about Bushrats. Kinda like that term for Alaskans, and it raises eyebrows every time you use it in the lesser states. Good enough for me!
      "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
      Merle Haggard

Comment

Something more realistic???

Comment

Team Cold Bore

Comment

No Fly Zone, Claybusters, Flak Attack, Black Cloud....

Comment

Hey Grouse - when we took our teams we went as the Salt Creek Snipers! Here is a few for thought...
              Clay Grinders, Wad Busters, Dusters, Eliminators, Clay Smokers, Barrel Benders
              Good Luck with your youths - you will find Sparta to be a fun place and impressive in size. Not much shade - make sure those kids wear hats as its an edge as you will rotate in a large circle pattern and some shots will be facing into the sun....
              I'd advise renting a couple golf carts as well to at least carry gear as its a long way around and fatigue can cost you targets....
              Randy
              When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

'Wasilla Name' ('What's in a Name' - Romeo and Juliet)

'Norfolk and Chance' - Say it quickly and it always raises an eyebrow!!!

Seriously:

Tundra Trap Team

Snow Skeets

Snow Shooters

Alaskan Aces

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X