Wasilia Sportsmens Gun Show May 14 & 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasilia Sportsmens Gun Show May 14 & 15

Anybody any info on the gun show tomorrow, specifically will it be worth the drive up from Anchorage? Any idea of the number of tables etc. - I realize how good it is depends on what one finds but if it is too small it is a long drive for a small chance.
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Anybody go to the show today?
    Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?
    ".. ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" JFK

Comment

No one?

Didn't anyone go - or is everyone out shooting the guns they got fantastic deals on and I missed?

Originally posted by tvfinak View Post
      Anybody go to the show today?

Comment

It should be worth the trip, last year it was the best show I went to. I will be there sometime Sunday.
        Andy
        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
        Call/Text 602-315-2406
        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

the prices seem way to high
          Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
            the prices seem way to high
            Ainít they everywhere! Took $181 to fill up my Excursion with diesel today with a $.20 discount, this time last year it was $75 or so and I thought that was bad.
            Andy
            On the web= C-lazy-F.co
            Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
            Call/Text 602-315-2406
            Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Dang, missed another one... stupid work.

Comment

nothing but ugly women and overpriced guns there anyhow. i dont think you missed much
                Semper Fi!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X