Mossberg 200K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mossberg 200K

I received a Mossberg 200K shotgun from my dad's estate and am looking to sell it. I am not a hunter and have no real need for this gun. Its in excellent shape, very minor dings and needs cleaning. Other than that its fine.

I can send any pics or send more info as requested.

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by Awichert View Post
    I received a Mossberg 200K shotgun from my dad's estate and am looking to sell it. I am not a hunter and have no real need for this gun. Its in excellent shape, very minor dings and needs cleaning. Other than that its fine.

Thank you very much.
    Welcome
    They are not worth much, sure you donít want to hand Grandpaís gun down to your kid someday?
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

You should list it over on the "Swap and Sell" Forum.

Read the rules first. You'll like them.

Like AD is saying, some guns aren't worth much, so maybe just keep in in the family.

Who knows there may be an Awichert, on down the line who would Love to have it.

Smitty of the North
      Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
      Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
      You can't out-give God.

Comment

Originally posted by Awichert View Post

Thank you very much.
        How much do you want for this shotgun?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X