swift bullets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swift bullets

Does anyone reload swift bullets? I'm looking for a good source to buy them from.
    Anywhere local, I know Midway sells them but they seem a little spendy for shipments to AK.

MidwayUSA seems fair to me in their pricing--on the products and shipping. I order from them regularly and my shipments normally come in flat rate boxes with accompanying reasonable shipping costs.
    Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Comment

3 bears in wasilla PW Hwy & trunk rd intersection

Comment

Great, thanks for the info, I will head there this weekend.

Comment

Great Northern Guns in Anchorage should have them.

Comment

boondocks in eagle river carries swift bullets

Comment

Originally posted by 1Cor15:19 View Post
              MidwayUSA seems fair to me in their pricing--on the products and shipping. I order from them regularly and my shipments normally come in flat rate boxes with accompanying reasonable shipping costs.
              1Cor I have had the opposite experience when ordering from Midway. For example I once ordered a Remington BDL magazine box from them. The thing weighs about 2 oz. Midway put it in a huge box for shipping so they could include their full line catalog and I would pay the postage on all of it. Before I order from Midway now, I tell them NO CATALOG and also check for complete shipping charges. Their shipping charges seem to get cheaper when you question them prior to completing the order.
              NRA Life Member since 1974

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X