Nosler Partitions, 9,3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nosler Partitions, 9,3

Shooters Pro Shop (Nosler) most likely just produced a run of these bullets and now after a two year absence are selling "2nds" in this caliber for $25.70 per 50.
    They even ship using the flat rate USPS boxes. I been using the seconds for years in many calibers and can not tell the difference between these and the "firsts".
    Buy soon because they most likely will not last long.

PS: If you ever seen some great deals on Noslers at gun shows and the seller does not have the box for the bullets, it is because they are reselling the "2nds"

Originally posted by Snowwolfe View Post
    Shooters Pro Shop (Nosler) most likely just produced a run of these bullets and now after a two year absence are selling "2nds" in this caliber for $25.70 per 50.
    They even ship using the flat rate USPS boxes. I been using the seconds for years in many calibers and can not tell the difference between these and the "firsts".
    Buy soon because they most likely will not last long.

PS: If you ever seen some great deals on Noslers at gun shows and the seller does not have the box for the bullets, it is because they are reselling the "2nds"
    So they don't sell the firsts in bulk?
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Not that I am aware of. I just know the Partition seconds are sold in plastic bags, not boxes.
      Cheers

Comment

99.9% out of stock.. but a few items left...

http://shootersproshop.com/index.php?p=11&b=8&s=320
        "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Thanks Randy .
          Been buying Noslers seconds since the late 70,s used to use them in my 6mm for Varmit
          hunting very accurate and no problems. Hated paying close to $60 for firsts in the 9.3
          when the seconds are less than half and perform the same.

Comment

Kurt, Your welcome. Plus they are smart enough to use the USPS flat rate boxes. Last year ordered 1,000 180 gr .30 caliber partitions and they still only charged me the same $16 or so for the entire lot. Need to watch there web site as they make limited runs of each caliber sometimes years apart.

Comment

Checked today to order some more and they are now sold out.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X