All Primers Gone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Primers Gone??

Been searching the web USA wide, cant find any 5K cases...seen any??

Originally posted by alaskamonte View Post
    Been searching the web USA wide, cant find any 5K cases...seen any??
    What are you looking for? Primers or primed cases? What kind, size, brand, and so on?

Andy
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Comment

You know what's funny? A couple months ago I had two thousand sealed Fed 210M primers for sale at less than what I paid for them. No one would touch them. LOL!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
        You know what's funny? A couple months ago I had two thousand sealed Fed 210M primers for sale at less than what I paid for them. No one would touch them. LOL!!!!!!
        I wish I had known that, I been looking for primers since Christmas time.
        Had to break down and have 10K shipped up a couple weeks back at a bit of a shocking price.:eek:

But now I have them at least.
        I won’t be turning down any more deals on reloading stuff from now on though!

So far the “Obama Nation” looks like an abomination to me!
        Andy
        Andy
        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
        Call/Text 602-315-2406
        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Any And All!

Originally posted by ADfields View Post
          What are you looking for? Primers or primed cases? What kind, size, brand, and so on?

Andy
          Not picky, don't need shotgun but do need pistol L&S, rifle L and small magnum or not.

Thanks

Comment

I went by Brunos today, they had a small selection of primers, very small. They also had RL-15, RL-17, Tite Group and a few other powders on hand.

http://www.brunoshooters.com/

I stopped by Dillons Precision on the way home and they had several containers of IMR4350.

http://www.dillonprecision.com/

I hope this helps you guys,

Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by ADfields View Post
              I wish I had known that, I been looking for primers since Christmas time.
              Had to break down and have 10K shipped up a couple weeks back at a bit of a shocking price.:eek:

But now I have them at least.
              I won’t be turning down any more deals on reloading stuff from now on though!

So far the “Obama Nation” looks like an abomination to me!
              Andy
              How did you have them shipped? I've been looking for Remington 91/2M primers for several months. I had a good stock until my boys decided they needed to reload for moose and deer season.
              Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug in Alaska View Post
                How did you have them shipped? I've been looking for Remington 91/2M primers for several months. I had a good stock until my boys decided they needed to reload for moose and deer season.
                Just sent them to Lynden in Fife WA. and paid about $140 for shipping. Not all that bad when mathed out it came to about $3.95 per 100.
                Andy
                On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                Call/Text 602-315-2406
                Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X