325 WSM Bullet choice and load data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 325 WSM Bullet choice and load data?

I couple weeks ago i picked up a used and abused A-Bolt 2 in 325 WSM and am looking for ideas on loads and bullet choices for all around use. Moose, bear, etc. Got it cleaned up, put a scope on it and finally had a chance to shoot it yesterday with factory nosler 200gr ammo and the thing is stupid accurate. Got it sighted in and shot one 3 shot group (I'm a wimp and dont like shooting at -0') at 100yds that was .360ish center to center. I'm a happy camper👍
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

I've got two, a Kimber and a Winchester 70. Barnes 180 TSX does the job, just find the right load for your rifle.

Comment

Your accuracy doesn't surprise me. Frome everything that I have read and heard the 325 WSM is an inherently accurate round. In my opinion it is the best of of the WSMs.

I even took it a step further a few years back and had JES turn a 325 WSM into a 375 WSM.....wouldn't you know it Ruger came out with the 375 Ruger the next year and rained on my parade. I ended up buying a Howa in 375 Ruger but had no trouble selling the 375 WSM.

Before the conversion my 325 WSM liked the Barnes 200 XLC and 66 grains of H4350 at around 2800 fps.

Comment

Thank you gentelmen!
        Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
        "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X