Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.410 cast heeled bullets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • .410 cast heeled bullets

    Besides Buffalo Arms anyone know of somewhere to buy .410 cast heeled bullets? Thanks.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Casper50 View Post
    Besides Buffalo Arms anyone know of somewhere to buy .410 cast heeled bullets? Thanks.
    Search and find,,,,

    Gad Custom Cartridges

    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

    Comment


    • #3
      Smitty I don't want loaded ammo and that's all that I find on his site.

      Comment


      • #4
        .410 cast heeled bullets

        Beartooth bullets. If they are still around.

        Check out castboolits.com


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Smitty of the North View Post
          Search and find,,,,

          Gad Custom Cartridges

          Smitty of the North
          I sorry, bout that. I thunk they war sellin jist the bullets, also. Reckon, I didn't look close enough.

          Smitty of the North
          Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
          Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
          You can't out-give God.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Casper50 View Post
            Smitty I don't want loaded ammo and that's all that I find on his site.
            Don't it say "Bullets AND Ammo?

            Were I you, I'd call them. Even if they don't got, maybe they know who does.

            Smitty of the North
            Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
            Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
            You can't out-give God.

            Comment

            Footer Adsense

            Collapse
            Working...
            X