Chrongraphs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrongraphs?

OK so I've searched through these posts, am getting a chronograph. I do want to move into the 21st. century, so a software product is a must, but some manufacturers charges end up more than doubling the price of the chronograph itself. Anyone have experience with the Caldwell "BALLISTIC PRECISION CHRONOGRAPH PREMIUM KIT"? Any other experiences with different brands appreciated. I don't really want to spend more than $175.00 Thanks in Advance.

I use a cheap MagnetoSpeed Sporter or my old shoot through kind if Iím shooting groups and feed the data into StrelokPro. MagnetoSpeed has an app of some kind that requires a cable to a smart phone but Iíve never used it. MagnetoSpeed product is really good.

Comment

I have a PACT units for the last 30 years and love them. When the original rechargeable battery died I inquired with PACT. They replied by sending me a whole brand new unit free. That was after I had had it for 20 years. Got to love that kind of customer service.

They make a great scale and powder measure too!

Comment

CED for me! JMHO
        Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

OK, I bought the COMPETITION ELECTRONICS - PROCHRONO DLX CHRONOGRAPH W/ BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH from Brownell's... 10% off, free shipping, actual American Human at the other end in case of problems, and with them, there are few. This unit had great reviews from everyone, except the guy who said he had to by a second one because he discovered they are not bulletproof! DOH!

Comment

Only one chronograph to buy: https://oehler-research.com/chronograph/
            Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroman View Post
              Only one chronograph to buy: https://oehler-research.com/chronograph/
              Bought mine in the early 90's.

Comment

​All mine are hanging on the wall with all the other dead stuff. Just didn't get the concept of shoot through.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X