Reloader-26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reloader-26

I have checked Cabela's, Bass Pro, Great Northern Guns, Boondocks, and both the Anchorage and Wasilla Sportsman's Warehouse stores for Reloader-26 powder, but I couldn't find any. Does anyone know of a shop in the area that has any in stock?

Thanks!

For those interested, Sportsman's Warehouse got more powder back in stock. I stopped by and picked up two pounds of RL-26 last night. And, no, I didn't take it all. :-)

Comment

Dan Check with Snowhawk Dist in Eagle River great prices and he usually has the limited stuff. 907-694-6417 great guy to deal with also.

Comment

Thanks, bud. I appreciate the info!

Comment

That RL 26 suppose to be the ticket in the 338 RUM with 250's.
          Alaska

Comment

Originally posted by alaska bush man View Post
            That RL 26 suppose to be the ticket in the 338 RUM with 250's.
            It's impressive for sure. My 338 RUM is producing 2965 fps with excellent accuracy with 270 ELD-X. Very nice combination.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but don't overlook Artic Ammo in Wasilla. I picked up some 5744 there yesterday; their last pound. $5 less per pound than SWH.

$10 FFL transfer fee. Nice folks. Not a "fancy" store.

Comment

Darn BrentC,

Ya think ya got a good big game load there? I wanna shoot that so bad, but only once! Makes my 225 TTSX at 2,836 fps out of my .338 Winny look puny. I think old Elmer would like to shoot it too.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X