Well, I gave it 2 days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I gave it 2 days...

Both Sportys on Old Seward and Dimond and 3 Bears at N Birchwood have RL22.

I notified my friends who were looking, but it's still there. Looks like an Alliant shipment made it to AK. I could use a bunch, but only took one lb, as that will see me through the year.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That was sure polite of you! I've passed on primers, powder and bullets several times over the last few months, much of it is staying in stock so I may buy a few more shortly!

Comment

Anyone seen RE19? Got everything else, but that is my best powder for lighter 6.5x55 loads.

Comment

Originally posted by GD Yankee View Post
        Anyone seen RE19? Got everything else, but that is my best powder for lighter 6.5x55 loads.
        Not 100%, but I think sportys had that too, they had 3-4 types of alliant. I remember seeing 15, 22, and 10x for sure. There was something else, maybe 17 or 19. I'm sure it's gone by now though.
        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Comment

I was looking for 15 and 7. Found one can of 7 at SW in Anch, nothing else to speak of.

Comment

I have noticed quite a bit more powder, primers and bullets on the shelves lately. Never a complete selection, but enough that you could find something that would work ok in most anything. I saw both RL 15 and 19 recently but they went away shortly. I think the shortage is about to go away for all but 22lr and it appears to be easing some.

Comment

some more stuff has really been hitting the shelves.

but I've yet to find fed 215m primers. Maybe one day..

Comment

Originally posted by mtnclimber View Post
                some more stuff has really been hitting the shelves.

but I've yet to find fed 215m primers. Maybe one day..
                They are about the only thing I can't find lately!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Birch wood three bears had RL 15,22,25, and bullseye last week
                  sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Kenai three bears got a bunch of Alliant stuff in this week and the guy at the counter said a few guys came in and bought it all. I was kinda hoping that crap was over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X