WTB .300 win mag brass and Fed215gm primers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB .300 win mag brass and Fed215gm primers

As in the title, looking for 300 win mag brass and fed 215gm primers. Have cash and can meet up whenever is convenient. Sure appreciate the help.

I believe Cabelas had Nosler 300WM brass in stock this weekend..Been a while since Ive seen the fed215's tho.
    I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Comment

I did see the Nosler brass today, and while I know it's reported to be the best I can't bring myself to spend $77 for 50 pieces. Ouch. At that rate I can buy 40 rounds of Federal and have extra shooting and get the brass in return!

Comment

Where do you live? I have some fed 215.
        Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

I'm on the slope right now, but live in soldotna

Comment

I am in Anchorage, would be great to get some 215s if you can spare some. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Will see what we can workout when I get home

Comment

I don't agree that Nosler brass is the best but it wont dissapoint. I have some in 300 WBY and am pretty happy with it. I only use them for hunting loads so they don't get used a lot, few rounds a year to check sight and reaquire with it and then the hunt.
                Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity

Comment

if i can't get lapua, i go for winchester. theres quite a bit of 300 win winchester brass on gunbroker at the moment. id go for that over nosler

Comment

Just be glad your not trying to find 300WSM. They had it in stock as well for the same price…but for only 25 pieces, not 50:upset:
                    I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Comment

Thanks, I looked at that last night, think I'll go for the winchester as that what Barnes recommends too

Originally posted by mtnclimber View Post
                      if i can't get lapua, i go for winchester. theres quite a bit of 300 win winchester brass on gunbroker at the moment. id go for that over nosler

Comment

I have 40-5o pieces of once shot 300wm at home that I don't need. In west anchorage. Pm if still interested.
                        sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Hey there Hunt&FishAK, I'd for sure be interested in the brass…I am also in West Anchorage. Working tomorrow but I would be available to meet ya Thursday anytime. Just let me know. Your PM inbox was full so I couldn't send ya a message there.

Originally posted by Hunt&FishAK View Post
                          I have 40-5o pieces of once shot 300wm at home that I don't need. In west anchorage. Pm if still interested.

Comment

Sounds great, sure appreciate it.

Originally posted by hoose35 View Post
                            Will see what we can workout when I get home

Comment

Hunt&FishAK, still interested in the brass, let me know!

And I'm still looking for Fed 215 primers if anyone wants to part with some. Thanks

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X