Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does your reloading table/bench look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does your reloading table/bench look like?

I'm refinishing an old drafting table I have that I use for my reloading bench and got to thinking it might be cool to see pics of everybody's reloading area. I'll post pics of mine when I get done with the urethane and get it back together. Anybody want to post pics of their reloading set up?

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...and-Range-Pics!
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Please delete
      Last edited by AlaskanTides; 06-18-2014, 09:17. Reason: Double post

Comment

Shortly after organizing it

Its a bit messy now
        Those that are successful in Alaska are those who are flexible, and allow the reality of life in Alaska to shape their dreams, vs. trying to force their dreams on the reality of Alaska.

If you have a tenuous grasp of reality, Alaska is not for you.

Comment

My reloading bench doubles as a fly tying bench. Right now I'm set up for tying flies but when I want to reload I just pull it out and bring my chair around to the other side.

Comment

I am to low tech to post pics. Mine is L shaped, it is 8' x 6' and 2' wide. I have a dedicated room for gun stuff. Right now it is a mess so I am glad no one can see it. It has a old RCBS Rock Chucker and a old Dillon 550 B on it. After I retire at the end of the month I will probably add a Redding T-7 Turret Press to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by .338 mag. View Post
              I am to low tech to post pics. Mine is L shaped, it is 8' x 6' and 2' wide. I have a dedicated room for gun stuff. Right now it is a mess so I am glad no one can see it. It has a old RCBS Rock Chucker and a old Dillon 550 B on it. After I retire at the end of the month I will probably add a Redding T-7 Turret Press to the mix.
              I have a RCBS Rock Chucker and a Redding T-7 on my bench,, used to use the T-7 more that than the RC. That was until I bought a set of the Hornaday Lock and Load adapters, now I have all my dies in the Hornaday Adapters and use the RC more, quick and easy to swap and no die adjustments each time. Check them out before you buy another press.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/858...on-bushing-kit
              "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Here is my finished happy place. I have been collecting the tools, restoring an old press and building the log bench for a few months now. Time to get to loading!

US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt'N'Photos View Post
                  Here is my finished happy place. I have been collecting the tools, restoring an old press and building the log bench for a few months now. Time to get to loading!\
                  Love the character in that table! Looks like a nice setup to me.
                  I think about hunting when I wake up in the morning. I think about it all day. And I think about it at night. The only time I don't think about it is when I'm doing it. ~credit to Carl Yastrzemski~

Comment

Cool looking table! I'm almost done refinishing mine but the chilly weather is slowing me down big time. The urethane is taking days to dry between coats.

Comment

What press is that you cleaned up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What does mine look like? It looks forlorn and neglected, the poor thing.
                        Fighting gravity is never cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by limon32 View Post
                          What press is that you cleaned up?
                          It is an old 1958 RCBS A2 press. I picked it up at a garage sale when I was stationed in South Dakota, but it had come from Shemya AFB originally. The guy had bought it from a DRMO sale when they closed down operations out there. Pretty ironic I ended up stationed up here and brought it back home... so to speak.
                          US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by Hunt'N'Photos View Post
                            It is an old 1958 RCBS A2 press. .
                            Very nice...!!! Though I'm not quite understanding why you mounted it on the side like that...???
                            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Here is mine. RCBS press and nothing fancy or fast. Now I gotta get the wife to let have room for a shotgun bench.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X