Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alangaq
    replied
    Yeah, sure can't blame a guy for trying! In fact, I posted in the ammo section a couple months ago as I was desperate for Bulleye, anf fortunately for me, a generous forum member came thru and saved my bacon. As a result, I was able to continue using my favorite go-to loads in 45ACP and 38 special, which has kept three pistols in use without the burden and hassle of working up new loads with a different powder.

Leave a comment:

• vaportrail24
    replied
    How True

Originally posted by Alangaq View Post
    That is likely going to be a hard sell as the old legacy rifle powders like 4064 are now fairly common on retailers shelves, while pistol powder remains exceedingly scarce...
    Yes, but even that goes quick. I realize I'm groping in the dark but had to give it a shot (no pun intended).

Leave a comment:

• LeonardC
    replied
    You might want to keep an eye on SWH. I was able to stop by 2 of my local SWH on Thursday and both had UNQ. They "may" have some in the pipeline to AK. I didn't see those {edit: powders} listed on your list, but UNQ. can be used for most handgun loads.

Leave a comment:

• Alangaq
    replied
    That is likely going to be a hard sell as the old legacy rifle powders like 4064 are now fairly common on retailers shelves, while pistol powder remains exceedingly scarce...

Leave a comment:

• vaportrail24
    started a topic Pistol Powder

Pistol Powder

Does anyone have any pistol powder they'd like to sell? I'm looking for 1 1b. or so of HP-38, Titegroup, W231, IMR 700X or 800X or CFE. Ok, you can stop laughing now. I do have some IMR 4064 to trade (unopened). Good for .223, etc.

Cheers,

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X