Where to Find 223 Rem Brass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to Find 223 Rem Brass?

Where can I find this stuff in Anchorage? Winchester, Remington it doesn't matter I just dont want to have to bend over to get it. I did find a bag at a store in Anchorage but the price was more than I was going to spend. $10 more than most other places in town for a bag of 100. Suggestions?
    sigpic

You try sportsman's? I assume you already looked there, but just in case you didn't, I thought I would bring it up.

Comment

can you reload milsurp?

im new to reloading but i could possibly come up with alot of milsurp brass if your interested?

Comment

Whenever I am out making deliveries I spot by Sportsmans. They have been out for probably a month or more now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Water_Gremlin View Post
          Whenever I am out making deliveries I spot by Sportsmans. They have been out for probably a month or more now.
          You got that right. They're out of a LOT of things. Things I've been buying there regularly, are just gone. I got tired of waiting for them to get H4227 powder, so got it somewhere's else. Then, I made another order to Midway.

When I mentioned it to the guy at the gun counter, he said they were having trouble getting stuff, especially primers. (I looked at primers and they were almost gone.)

He said Sportsmans Warehouse was building a new warehouse outside, to supply their stores.
          Smitty of the North
          Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
          Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
          You can't out-give God.

Comment

100 new for 15 bucks here
            A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

I'll hook you up...

WG...I have SEVERAL hundred rounds that you can have. A friend gave me all his reloading stuff before he left state last fall which included about 100#'s of various brass. I'll give you more .223 than you can use .
              AKmud
              sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Yeah, I was just in there tonight....man that is sad. The one up in fairbanks had more reloading stuff in stock about a month ago before I came down here.

Comment

Originally posted by AKmud View Post
                  WG...I have SEVERAL hundred rounds that you can have. A friend gave me all his reloading stuff before he left state last fall which included about 100#'s of various brass. I'll give you more .223 than you can use .
                  I'd appreciate it. So, when are going to get a yote? I am hitting Knik tomorrow mourning bright and early, wish me luck.
                  sigpic

Comment

www.eBay.com
                    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Comment

I'd appreciate it. So, when are going to get a yote? I am hitting Knik tomorrow mourning bright and early, wish me luck.

If you need anymore I have at least 300 plus rounds once fired brass that you can have , Remington I think .

RR
                      Practice does not make perfect !!!!!
                      Perfect Practice makes perfect !!!!!!!!!!

USS SARATOGA CV-60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ex_2-1-1-1.gif

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X