Ambidextrous 10mm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambidextrous 10mm?

Does anyone make a 10mm with ambidextrous controls?

Kimber did, not sure if they are still making them.

Comment

EAA Limited has ambidextrous safety and I think the slide and mag releases can be flipped to the right or left. There are some 1911 in 10mm around and any 1911 can be made full ambidextrous, also kits to convert a 1911 from 45 to 10mm are out there. I believe the Glock can be made full ambidextrous also with a mag and slide control swap.
      Andy
      On the web= C-lazy-F.co
      Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
      Call/Text 602-315-2406
      Phoenix Arizona

Comment

I'm selling my Smith and Wesson Model 1006, which can be made ambidextrous, for $575.

Comment

Just saw that, stinky. How's the grip on it? I'm interested, but I've got small hands, and I'm wondering if the G20SF would be better... on the other hand, I do love S&W.

Comment

My hands are average. I wear a size 9/10 glove. I think it feels larger than a Colt .45, but smaller than a Desert Eagle .44. The recoil is a really nice "loping" feel rather than a sharp "kick", so the larger grip size is not much of a factor for me when rapid-firing.

Comment

I have the G20 SF and wear size 9/10 gloves. I can comfortably grip the Glock; no issues with control or operating slide release/magazine release it at all. When you ask for ambi options I can't say that I've ever seen a slide release on the right of a pistol...safety-yes, magazine release-yes. I'm right handed so I have a stock G20 SF model, nothing special...but so far it works as advertised (reliably) and I can shoot it fairly well. Yes, the 1911 is a thinner grip. The Desert Eagle is so large that it isn't practical for my needs.

MyTime
              MyTime

Comment

I have never seen one on ether but they sure seem to make them.

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=117624
                http://www.glock.com/english/options_slidestoplev.htm
                Andy
                On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                Call/Text 602-315-2406
                Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X