X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.B.
    replied
    Originally posted by gunbugs View Post
    Looks like its missing the ejector as well. Unless its sitting in the slide, but usually they are loose with the barrel pulled out.
    Yep, I missed that gunbugs. Thanks.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• gunbugs
    replied
    Looks like its missing the ejector as well. Unless its sitting in the slide, but usually they are loose with the barrel pulled out.

Leave a comment:

• S.B.
    replied
    Originally posted by tvfinak View Post
    It is a pretty early one judging from the rear sight. You are missing the recoil spring and slide stop - they are different from the .45 ones.

I'd guess $250 - $350 as a shooter- with the pitting it does not have much collector's value. Early nice ones bring $500 or so.

If it has a "U" prefix serial no. it would be worth somewhat more.
    For a recoil spring, a Gold Cup .45 spring will do(same thing). Recoil plug same as Governmet model.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• tvfinak
    replied
    Colt conversion kit value

It is a pretty early one judging from the rear sight. You are missing the recoil spring and slide stop - they are different from the .45 ones.

I'd guess $250 - $350 as a shooter- with the pitting it does not have much collector's value. Early nice ones bring $500 or so.

If it has a "U" prefix serial no. it would be worth somewhat more.

Leave a comment:

• reuben_j_cogburn
    started a topic Ace value?

Ace value?

I just swapped stright across for this Colt Ace .22 conversion unit.
    It is pretty well pitted but the bore and chamber are nice. Any idea what it would be worth in this condition? I know that Colt, Winchester, and Smith are is rated in the blue book, even in very poor condition...
    Just curious.
    Maybe I'll shoot it this weekend and report!

regards..

reuben..

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X