ruger lc9

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-Trooper05
    replied
    I have little use for a gun that's too big to put in my pocket, yet too small to get a full grip on.

Leave a comment:

• jay51
    replied
    I'll keep my G26, thank you very much. If I buy a true pocket-gun it will be the Kahr PM9/PM40, the LC9 is a little too big for my pockets.

-J

Leave a comment:

• tyrex13
    replied
    They ruined it by putting a thumb safety on it. I was waiting to check out the LC9, but I'm going to go ahead with the Kel-Tec PF9. I do also have a LCP and will be keeping it as well.

Leave a comment:

• boliep
    replied
    Originally posted by kevin476 View Post
    They did a great job of making it look small in ads, its much bigger and heavier than the lcp. they need to make a 9mm the same size as the lcp then i will buy it.
    I agree with you Kevin. The pictures are deceiving. I have a Ruger LCP and compared it to theRuger LC9 9mm. Lots of difference. If I was going to change from a LCP pocket pistol, I would go back to the Glock 27 I used before buying the 380. There is not much size difference between the new Ruger 9mm and the Glock models 26/27. Plus with the 40 caliber you get a lot more punch.

Leave a comment:

• kevin476
    replied
    They did a great job of making it look small in ads, its much bigger and heavier than the lcp. they need to make a 9mm the same size as the lcp then i will buy it.

Leave a comment:

• pinehavensredrocket
    started a topic ruger lc9

ruger lc9

someone is always looking for a small, concealable, yet powerful handgun. ruger has released the lc9, full house 9mm, which is only a bit bigger than their popular .380. as a manstopper it is still a ways behind the .45colt, but with the right ammunition it makes major caliber.

generally, these type of weapons are carried a lot and shot seldom, but this little auto is controlable and accurate!

check out gunblast website and see for yourself.Gunblastdotcom |

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X