Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a pair...

...of Rugers that is

Well, the wifes Berry Patch gun finally came in. RH .45 Colt 4" bbl. Here it is next to my SBH. Man, the RH is a BEEFY son-a-gun that's for sure! The frame and barrel are noticeably thicker and of course the cylinder is larger. I never really compared an SBH and RH side by side before. Notice the pic of the muzzles. The .45 RH is on the left and the muzzles are next to each other. The trigger guard is larger on the RH and the Hogue grips are thicker (deeper) than the pachmeyers on my SBH.

I've just finished loading up some plinking rounds to start out with. 255gr RNFP PB (my buddy poured in a Lyman mold) over 8.5 gr Unique. I have a pile of other bullets to try as well. Some 335 and 360gr CP WLNGC that will go over H110. One of these loads are destined for the Berry Patch A few of you guys around here supplied me with a few to try also. Thanks a bunch. I'll probably be contacting you to see what moulds your are using.

Now I just need to get out to the range! Hopefully this weekend.

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Grips

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

Nice revolvers Snyd. Man those RHs look super sweet!!!

Comment

What an amazing diff.

(Those Berry Patches better watch out.)

Smitty of the North
        Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
        Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
        You can't out-give God.

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty of the North View Post

(Those Berry Patches better watch out.)

Smitty of the North
          Thats what i'm talking about, those must be some big berries for a wheel gun like that
          LIVE TO HUNT....HUNT TO LIVE!!!!

Comment

Last year in the Berry Patch the wife stepped, slipped and fell in a pile that still stunk and was warm. I was with her on that outing but she goes alone with her girlfriend also. She has never liked the long barreled 44 and the single action. But to her the Redhawk doesn't feel or seem that much bigger than her 4 inch S&W 38 so she'll carry it. Wait till she shoots it :eek: I'll start her off slow and easy.

Anyhoo, it's her Berry Patch gun and will be my OH SH**!! gun in the tent or when we're fishing.

Here's my new Berry Patch gun... Heeerrr blackie blackie blackie....

Comment

Thanks for posting. Any chance you could post a picture with you holding the Redhawk, but with the entire revolver showing for a better idea of the overall size of the weapon? Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by RGL01 View Post
                Thanks for posting. Any chance you could post a picture with you holding the Redhawk, but with the entire revolver showing for a better idea of the overall size of the weapon? Thanks again.
                Check out this link

http://www.gunblast.com/Ruger-Redhawk45.htm

and this video

http://www.gunblast.com/images/Ruger...-45Redhawk.wmv

Comment

Much obliged!

Comment

Can't belive I'm saying this but nice pair Snyd
                    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo Will View Post
                      Can't belive I'm saying this but nice pair Snyd

I'm just gonna say nice RUGERs and Puma.
                      Andy
                      On the web= C-lazy-F.co
                      Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
                      Call/Text 602-315-2406
                      Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X