Holsters in Anchorage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holsters in Anchorage

Can someone point me in the right direction? Which shop has the best selection of holsters in Anch? Looking primarily for leather. Thanks.

There is no shop in Anch. with the best selection...only shops that have more than others at certain times....Sportsmans Warehouse has leather holsters as well as Northern Guns and I have seen some at Mt. View Sports...If you can find a specific leather holster for specific gun in a local shop consider yourself lucky...

Comment

Northern Security on Old Seward has a pretty good selection of leather.

Comment

Check out Simply Rugged on the web, great holsters and great customer service. He is located in the valley.
        www.simplyrugged.com

Comment

what holster are you looking for?

Comment

What's the deal with holsters?

Looked at Sportsman. Do they know how to re-stock? Our's in Fairbanks is the same way. I don't think they have re-stocked since it opened. I want to say, "Hey, you really can re-order stuff when it runs out!". Northern Security had a lot of holsters, but can you say "Glock"? I was looking for some type of holster for my new Ruger LCP. IWB or pocket, whatever. I guess I will have to order one. I haven't checked with Rob at Simply Rugged yet. These are still too new maybe. Except,.. the leather for a KelTec P-3AT will fit also and that has been out for a while. I just think the stores are missing a lot of sales by being out of holsters. Nearly everyone I know that buys a handgun is also looking for something to carry it in. And the proof is the fact that the holster sections are picked over pretty good.

Comment

I'm looking too for a holster for my LCP. Called Galco and the only one they make that fits it is the Stow-N-Go. Looks like I'll have to order it online.

Comment

Try Dave Johnston in Chugiak
                http://www.davidjohnstonleather.com/Pages/Holsters.html

Comment

This one

works ok. It is a Bianchi model 100 size 9A. Part no. is 19228. Found it at Sportsman here in Fairbanks. It is a IWB clipon and the Ruger fits fairly well. It will work until I can get one custon made, which I guess is the way we will have to do it.:confused:

Comment

Just bought one each from Dave Johnston and Simpy Rugged-both are great quality and I know where to go if there is a problem. It's also good to support the locals. Both are carried at Chimo's in Wasilla.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X