Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• irishlord
    replied
    He makes great holsters, bought one for my 44 mag about two years ago. It works great. It is adjustable to wear in a couple of different spots. Works with a back pack on or adjust up high for when wearing my chest waders.

Leave a comment:

• Smitty of the North
    replied
    My 6" barrel 44 Mag, weighs 3 lbs, and 6 oz. loaded and in my Guides Choice holster, I can hide it easy under a winter coat.

Anyways, my neighbor didn't notice it when I met him while I was out takin a walk.

It's a Mighty Fine Design, and I ain't lyne.

Smitty of the North

Leave a comment:

• BigHinER
    replied
    Amigo: yeah you can adjust it for concealed carry but that's alot of weight to packing around.

Smitty: You don't like my shirt? It's my favorite paintball jersey.

Dog: I've been on leave for the last 21 days or so. Gotta PT to get it off. Beer= GOOD. Plus, I have that holster cinched down pretty good to reduce lateral movement.

Leave a comment:

• Smitty of the North
    replied
    Nice holster, crummy shirt.

Just kiddin

Smitty of the North

Amigo Will:

Yeah, pretty much, more or less.

Leave a comment:

• AKDSLDOG
    replied
    Looking a little chubby there Wade, enjoying the brew just as I?

Nice holster, I have his card and need to call him, want one made for my Glock. I've heard nothing but good about his work.

Curt

Leave a comment:

• Amigo Will
    replied
    Does it adjust so you can also wear it as a shoulder holster for concelled carry?

Leave a comment:

• AKF
    replied
    Yeah, Can't go wrong with Dave's Guide's Choice Holster. I need to pick up another one for my 329pd.

Leave a comment:

• BigHinER
    started a topic My new Holster

My new Holster

S&W 500 Magnum 8 3/8" barrel. I saw David Johnston of Diamond D<D> leather at the Wasilla gun show. I had heard ALOT of good reviews of his products from people here on the forums and asked him a few questions. He said he had a holster at the shop and I just knew I wanted it. Picked it up this evening. I'm happy.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X