No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve8261948
    replied
    After reading this I contacted S&W about rebluing a handgun and was told call back after the first of next year. Things must not be going well with this???
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Daveinthebush
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheeser View Post

Last I heard none of the workers are receiving an incentive to move. Although I'm guessing some of the execs are moving. Approx 550 workers will be laid off.
    Sad. Sometimes it is had to find good knowledgeable workers. My so is constantly searching for workers for his painting company. Two qualifications: Show up every day on time. Stay off your phone.

Leave a comment:

• Cheeser
    replied
    Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
    Good for them. I imagine that many of the personal will be offered stipends to move too. Just a sign of the times for many manufactures.
    Last I heard none of the workers are receiving an incentive to move. Although I'm guessing some of the execs are moving. Approx 550 workers will be laid off.

Leave a comment:

• LeonardC
    replied
    I hope they start cranking out magazines for the guns they've already sold! I've been trying to get some spare magazines for the Wife's EZ9 since November.

Leave a comment:

• 4merguide
    replied
    I'm surprised they've been there as long as they have.

Leave a comment:

• Steve8261948
    replied
    First I've heard this?
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Daveinthebush
    replied
    Good for them. I imagine that many of the personal will be offered stipends to move too. Just a sign of the times for many manufactures.

Leave a comment:

• 4merguide
    started a topic S&W Move

S&W Move

Citing "the changing business climate for firearms manufacturing in Massachusetts," Smith & Wesson said they are relocating their historic headquarters to more pro-gun climes.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X