S&W Move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&W Move

Citing "the changing business climate for firearms manufacturing in Massachusetts," Smith & Wesson said they are relocating their historic headquarters to more pro-gun climes.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Good for them. I imagine that many of the personal will be offered stipends to move too. Just a sign of the times for many manufactures.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

First I've heard this?
      Steve
      "The Original Point and Click Interface was a Smith & Wesson."

Comment

I'm surprised they've been there as long as they have.
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

I hope they start cranking out magazines for the guns they've already sold! I've been trying to get some spare magazines for the Wife's EZ9 since November.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinthebush View Post
            Good for them. I imagine that many of the personal will be offered stipends to move too. Just a sign of the times for many manufactures.
            Last I heard none of the workers are receiving an incentive to move. Although I'm guessing some of the execs are moving. Approx 550 workers will be laid off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeser View Post

Last I heard none of the workers are receiving an incentive to move. Although I'm guessing some of the execs are moving. Approx 550 workers will be laid off.
              Sad. Sometimes it is had to find good knowledgeable workers. My so is constantly searching for workers for his painting company. Two qualifications: Show up every day on time. Stay off your phone.

Patriot Life Member NRA
              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X