Uberti El Patron Grizzly Paw!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uberti El Patron Grizzly Paw!

Suppose to be hot in Iowa today with heat advisories in effect. Heat indexes near 110. So I was up at the crack of dawn and off to the range. I put 100 rounds through my Uberti El Patron 357. In spite of the cowboy sights it shoots very well. I only use 357 brass but the loads were 38 Special equivalents. Almost every shot went into the black on B3 target at 50 feet. Thatís on par with my Ruger Bisley 22.

I am really starting to take a shine to this cowboy gun!

Originally posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    Suppose to be hot in Iowa today with heat advisories in effect. Heat indexes near 110. So I was up at the crack of dawn and off to the range. I put 100 rounds through my Uberti El Patron 357. In spite of the cowboy sights it shoots very well. I only use 357 brass but the loads were 38 Special equivalents. Almost every shot went into the black on B3 target at 50 feet. Thatís on par with my Ruger Bisley 22.

I am really starting to take a shine to this cowboy gun!
    So, how you end up with one of those?

Aren't those Ubertis expensive?

Which barrel length?

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Comment

Great bang for the buck and less than a Ruger
      Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X