New EDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New EDC

New EDC came back from being re-assembled. Very nice. Going to do some work with it this weekend.
    Attached Files
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

50 AE with 4 mags.....should get you out of most situations! LOL. I liked mine other than ejected shells seemed to have an affinity for hitting me in the face. With that finish I imagine you will be wearing sunglasses though (grin). I hope you enjoy it.

Comment

Thank you sir! It was a hassle all the way getting it to this point. I can tell everyone (I have the receipts), it is less expensive, and certainly less of a hassle, to just buy one from the factory already titanium nitrided. Next one will be melonite so I can compare them. For now though, I need to run some rounds through this and see how it performs.
      And I don't carry it every day.
      Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroman View Post
        Thank you sir! It was a hassle all the way getting it to this point. I can tell everyone (I have the receipts), it is less expensive, and certainly less of a hassle, to just buy one from the factory already titanium nitrided. Next one will be melonite so I can compare them. For now though, I need to run some rounds through this and see how it performs.
        And I don't carry it every day.
        Well with your new machines you are probably too busy to go out.
        A care package will go out soon.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X