Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off hand, one handed, 312 ft shot with .40 cal saved lives....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off hand, one handed, 312 ft shot with .40 cal saved lives....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/05...crazed-gunman/

With all the bad in the news lately I wanted to post this amazing story. Glad he was able to connect before other lives were lost. It was also an off duty Austin Police Officer who shot the sniper on the UT tower long ago.

Better shooting than I can do. I'm glad it worked out.

Comment

Yah I saw that, good for him. Next thing you know someone will be protesting him now, sad times we live in.
      Andy
      On the web= C-lazy-F.co
      Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
      Call/Text 602-315-2406
      Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Good for Officer Johnson.

It's refreshing to see a good cop doing a good job, and taking out an armed criminal engaged in a crime.... given the sad times we live in....
        “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
        "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Comment

Great shot for sure and add in the fact it was 2:33 AM I imagine it was pretty dark as well! Sounds like a lotta skill coupled with a bucket full of luck!
          After watching the evening news where school age kids cheered 4 cops being hit by a car with one ending up in critical shape ya gotta wonder how or when this will end..
          When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
            After watching the evening news where school age kids cheered 4 cops being hit by a car with one ending up in critical shape ya gotta wonder how or when this will end..
            Probably the same thing Eric Garners Widow is wondering.......
            “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
            "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Comment

Another good American police officer doing his job, good for him. I love a happy ending.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X