LBT Believer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LBT Believer!

So I have been out of control with my bullet mold buying this year, but I finally scored a real LBT bullet mold. On eBay I found an LBT 453 325 WFNPB for a reasonable price, casts nice, and the bullets sized and lubed weigh 340grs from my alloy. I shot a handful I had managed to cast up after cleaning the crap out of the mold, and holy moly are they accurate. After shooting a fouling shot , this was the result;
    Click image for larger version

Name:	10352909_10205294609435176_7596429928157954190_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	2514092
    This is the bullet;
    Attached Files

I like the profile/shoulder on that bullet...looks just like the 400g .454 round from Double Tap.
    sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Nice! What's your load and what gun?

I too have a 45 LBT mould. 355gr wf that will shoot a clover leaf at 100yds. 1200fps, 45 Colt. I managed it once, not sure I could do it again!
      A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Comment

Gun is an FA 454, load was 21grs of 2400, should be at or near 1200fps. Going to try some HS6 as well for the same velocity target.

Comment

I have had Veral (LBT) build a couple molds and they turned out fantastic. I swithed over to his blue lube also and have notice a significant differance over the other lube I was using. And he is just plain good people to work with and talk to.
          452-416-gc
          452-360-gc
          Both for the 460 and both far more accurate than I can ever appreicate.
          They are pricy, but well worth it!
          Mike

Comment

Whne I run out of my current lube, I am going to switch to LBT Blue. I don't think this will be my last LBT mold.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X