Gentry quite muzzle break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentry quite muzzle break

Does anyone have experience with this muzzle break?
    http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=6...T_MUZZLE_BRAKE
    Every muzzle break I have been around bleeds my ears! the claims of adding no volume caught my eye. Is no noise increase possible?

Yes I know I spelt muzzle brake rong. What du u expect wit 10th gr education?

Comment

PM sent...
      Foolishness is a moral category, not an intellectual one.

Comment

Thanks thats good info to have

Comment

Please share, a quite break that works would be nice to hear about, no pun intended.

Comment

A quiet brake would be even better.

Gus

Comment

in my personal, fairly extensive experience with muzzle brakes there is only one that even remotely approaches "quiet" and the others will make an enemy (albeit a deaf one) of anybody at the shooting range, prairie dog town or next to you when you pop the cap -
              MUZZLE MASTER is a muzzle brake made by an old school gunsmith in Eugene OR by the name of Richard Buss - they are well made, come in CM or SS, come in fixed or adjustable and is a patented design that truly works in BOTH respects, recoil control and a "quieter" brake - If you have trouble "googling" Muzzle Master PM me and I will get you in touch with him - I have used or referred dozens of his brakes without as much as a notion of unhappiness from anyone

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X