Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GATOR GUNS, where did all the projects go???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GATOR GUNS, where did all the projects go???

Aaron had one of my actions ( VZ-24) at his shop for years,( yes years) that he was supposed to re-barrel to 416 Taylor and blue.
    Something happened when he was opening up the magazine well and he always stalled and said it would be ready in couple weeks.
    And of course it never was. I had a bunch of cash sunk into the action , reamers and barrel but I have no idea where it is.
    He closed up his shop and has not answered the phone for months. Did he sell off everything or what?
    Attached Files
    Float-CFI, Photo Guide, Fishing Guide, Remote Kayaking
    Guest Cabin, Flight Reviews, Aerial Tours

I like doing research. In seven pages of hits, only 4-6 were for his business. He is not a member of the Better Business Bureau so nothing there. Nothing in the Alaska court system for Gator Guns. Only thing I can find is an old post, here, that says he has a habit of taking off and locking the door when ever he wants.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

I sometimes see him working in the parking lot in front of his now closed store. There are a couple trailers for sale at the roadway at the front of his lot. Not sure if they are his or not but thereís a phone number on the for sale sign. If itís not his number I bet the person the number belongs to would have contact info for him ‍♂️

Comment

If he entered your receiver serial number into his bound book, which he was supposed to do knowing it was gonna spend the night, and now canít produce it, Iíd say he may have a visit coming from the BATFE.

Comment

I drive by there 5 days a week. I don't know if it's his or not, but sometimes there's a car parked in front. You might just have to catch him when you can. But maybe a "persuasive" note on the door may get some action?
          Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Just call the troopers and let them handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by Float Pilot View Post
              Aaron had one of my actions ( VZ-24) at his shop for years,( yes years) that he was supposed to re-barrel to 416 Taylor and blue.
              Something happened when he was opening up the magazine well and he always stalled and said it would be ready in couple weeks.
              And of course it never was. I had a bunch of cash sunk into the action , reamers and barrel but I have no idea where it is.
              He closed up his shop and has not answered the phone for months. Did he sell off everything or what?
              Just so you know, Aaron has been back in the shop. He's going out of business and selling off all his inventory at slightly reduced prices......cash only. He says he should be around till spring sometime.
              Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X