Cerakote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cerakote

I'm looking for recommendations for getting a rifle cerakoted. I used Phil at Precision Cerakote before, but he has moved out of state. Haven't heard much good or bad on anyone around the Anchorage area. Happy to get info in this thread or via PM.

Thank you!

Iíve used this fellow 2 times with great results. Not Alaska though...WA. Turn around in 10 days or less for me.

https://www.ghcoatings.com

Comment

I bought this old beat up Kimber Montana that looked like it was dragged behind the hunter, scratches and gouges all over for $500. I sanded the stock and barrel dropped it off. Looks like a sweet custom rifle now. $250 all in I think it was. Really impressed.

Comment

Who did this work for you? I'm not a fan of the patterns like that, but it looks like pretty good work.

Originally posted by coop22250 View Post

I bought this old beat up Kimber Montana that looked like it was dragged behind the hunter, scratches and gouges all over for $500. I sanded the stock and barrel dropped it off. Looks like a sweet custom rifle now. $250 all in I think it was. Really impressed.

Comment

Cerakote

The name is Alaska Hydrographics, itís halfway between Wasilla and Palmer on Palmer-Wasilla highway.

Iím not a huge fan either, but the stock was so rough, it had to have a pattern of some kind, just too many gouges

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X