Looking for a gunsmith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a gunsmith

I am looking for a gunsmith who can help me find a .41 caliber rifle barrel for my Gewehr 98 and chamber it in 416 Ruger. Looking local before I talk to JES.

Don't know about this project, but in Anchorage I have had good luck with Vince at Precision Arms. 907 279

Comment

Andy Hawk in Anch. would be a good source.
      "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Comment

Originally posted by Daveintheburbs View Post
        Don't know about this project, but in Anchorage I have had good luck with Vince at Precision Arms. 907 279
        Plus two for Vince at Precision Arms. Phone number is 907-279-5755
        Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

Comment

Give Robert Hall call at Hallco gunsmithing in Wasilla.
          Bk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          BK Marine Services 232-6399
          Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
          Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Ditto on Robert Hall at Hallco in Wasilla. He's done a lot of work for me and always does an excellent job.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X