Valley gunsmith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valley gunsmith?

Any recommendations? I'm looking to have a factory barrel threaded on and headspaced and have the current barrel pulled off.

Might look in the phone book for Brophy's Gunshop, 745-2969 if I recall correctly. He is good with barrel work and very reasonable. He is way out Knik River Road but worth the drive.

Comment

I called him today and he sounded all sorts of confused, so is there anybody else out here?

Comment

Sorry I'm not in Palmer anymore but you could just drop the barreled action in the mail to me.
        Andy
        On the web= C-lazy-F.co
        Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
        Call/Text 602-315-2406
        Phoenix Arizona

Comment

Try B Guns in Palmer 746-3168

Comment

+1 for ADfields. I used him until he moved. He was the very best in the valley, period.

Comment

Brophy knows his stuff. I had a hard time talking with him over the phone also but get that man in his shop with your gun and he is in his element.
              My only gear sponsor is the salvation army - Dick Griffith

Comment

While it has been a while since I had Brophy do any work on guns, he know his stuff and is not someone to 'rip you' off with unneeded repairs. Also he has an area there that you can test fire guns to makes sure you are happy with the repairs. Talk to him face to face to get good information.

Originally posted by scott_rn View Post
                Brophy knows his stuff. I had a hard time talking with him over the phone also but get that man in his shop with your gun and he is in his element.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X