X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amigo Will
    replied
    Originally posted by tvfinak View Post
    Most of the old SAA copies are almost exact mechanical copies - they makers didn't pay the cost to change anything.

Try any of the parts houses for a full size Colt SAA bolt- it should work fine with minor fitting.
    Being the guns were made using mostly Colt parts I'm sure Colt parts would work.

Leave a comment:

• mauserboy
    replied
    "Living the urban lifestyle so I can pay my way and for my family's needs, and support my country. And you?"

A rather bizaare statement. So, does this mean if you aren't a city dweller you're not patriotic and a free-loader? Snooty and liberal sounding, IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• tvfinak
    replied
    Most of the old SAA copies are almost exact mechanical copies - they makers didn't pay the cost to change anything.

Try any of the parts houses for a full size Colt SAA bolt- it should work fine with minor fitting.

Leave a comment:

• Sav .250
    replied
    If you haven`t already........... Try Google. Information available. Would help if you knew/had model #.

Leave a comment:

• Amigo Will
    replied
    Good reading on the Great Western.
    http://www.sixguns.com/BookOfThe44/bot44c15.htm

Leave a comment:

• gunbugs
    replied
    Might have one laying around. I'll get back to you in a couple days.

Leave a comment:

• mauserboy
    started a topic Need bolt for Great Western Colt clone

Need bolt for Great Western Colt clone

My neighbor brought over his dad's old Great Western Arms Co. single action because the cylinder wouldn't turn. The bolt is broken so that it doesn't lower and so the cylinder stays locked. So, I need to find a bolt for this 70s piece. I have taken reasonable shots of the revolver and the bolt. Serial number is GW9436. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X