Foxfire Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foxfire Arms

Anybody know who was doing business here in the interior as "Foxfire Arms" back in the 80's/early 90's, and what became of him?
    ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

That's actually Fox firearms. He was on the hill just north of the Steese/Elliot intersection. Dave Maurer (sp?) if I remember correctly. He moved out of state, don't remember where. Grants Pass, Ore. comes to mind, but I could have the location mixed up with someone else.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

Comment

Thanks Doug. (The name was relayed to me verbally....):shot:
      ...he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods & errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
      I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
      The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X