Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Trump No to Pebble

http://www.savebristolbay.org/tellpresidenttrump
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

It will be interesting when the mining claims are sold to a China mining corporation. Hello......Yankee. We control 90% of your medications. New plan......if yankee want medication, china request instant mining permits.
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

Comment

Originally posted by AGL4now View Post
      It will be interesting when the mining claims are sold to a China mining corporation. Hello......Yankee. We control 90% of your medications. New plan......if yankee want medication, china request instant mining permits.
      It will be "interesting". When are "the mining claims" being sold?

Comment

I agree, 4mer, I am a registered republican and a Trump supporter. That being said, I've never understood how anyone but some wealthy Canadians benefits from Pebble. It's a disaster waiting to happen in one of the most ecologically important areas in the state if not in the world. And I signed it! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
          .....It's a disaster waiting to happen in one of the most ecologically important areas in the state if not in the world....
          When you also take into consideration the seismic activity in the area as well, then there is a very good chance for that. The track records of many of these "safe" mines really makes one think why in the world anybody would even think about taking that chance here???!!! It's ludicrous!

Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X