Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OIL expected to "DROP" $10.00 in a few hours, stabalize in the teens to twenties.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OIL expected to "DROP" $10.00 in a few hours, stabalize in the teens to twenties.

Looking bleak again, and the Timing SUCKS. Looks like OPEC is near death. ARAMCO below IPO (New oil wars starts today)
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

WTI just opened down $11.61 "Ouch"

Comment

People who actually have money must be worried sick...lol
      " Gas boats are bad enough, autos are an invention of the devil, and airplanes are worse." ~Allen Hasselborg

Comment

WTI is Now down $14.and change. Down from $41.50 Fri. To $27.80 today

Comment

DOW dropped almost 2,000 points at one point. Ouch! The next few months are going to be interesting.

Patriot Life Member NRA
          Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
          Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

This isn't good for the state of AK or any of the residents here!
            I know the last time oil tanked (2015?) The Saudis said oil would never hit $70 again.
            They realize that the US shale oil in the Bakken needs that price to make a profit because of their drilling and lift costs.
            With all the drilling from the high oil prices we had we were becoming less and less dependant on OPEC oil and that was starting to hurt the Saudis in the pocketbook.
            Hopefully these low prices don't last too long!
            "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

Not good for our state and its people. I hope for a fast recovery but in the mean time bring on boating season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We need $60 oil to break even. The state will be running in the red for the foreseeable future. With the stock market stuff going on also, I'm a little worried we could see something like the mid 80's again. Let's not forget that banks are now refusing to invest on the slope.
                Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X