Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APACHE OIL Co. shuts down ALASKA Operations

http://www.adn.com/article/20160303/...ska-operations

"Due to the current downturn, Apache has had to significantly scale back operations and spending,” the statement said. “We recently reduced our spending plans for 2016 by 60 percent from 2015 levels and are focusing our limited dollars on specific international opportunities and strategic testing in North America. Operations we are suspending as a result of the downturn include our Alaskan activities."
    "Life Is Either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" - Helen Keller

I guess that means no new gravel road into Gray Cliff. WOOT.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

They did a terrible job of a couple wells across the inlet and spent millions. I heard the one well was the most expensive that they had ever drilled as a company. Not surprising that they pulled out.
      2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Just another small nail in the coffin known as the Alaskan economy.
        My child was inmate of the month at Mat-Su pre-trial Correctional facility.

Comment

I wasn't ready for the tweakers and thieves to be able to drive the mini van out to Gray Cliff yet anyway. They would have stole every thing not nailed down.
          Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X