Combating Ashley Judd finally.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combating Ashley Judd finally.

This is a powerful site, and it kind of puts Miss Judd in her place.
    Alaska is not Nashville and we do not need to be told how to manage our wildlife. Kudos to those that put the new website together, especially the
    60 TV spot about Alaskan wild food that is on the KATN evening news.

www.defendersofwildfood.org Pretty cool.

if i wasn't skeptical before i sure am now????????
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Headwaters View Post
      This is a powerful site, and it kind of puts Miss Judd in her place.
      Alaska is not Nashville and we do not need to be told how to manage our wildlife. Kudos to those that put the new website together, especially the
      60 TV spot about Alaskan wild food that is on the KATN evening news.

www.defendersofwildfood.org Pretty cool.
      Joe,
      Post up your zipcode, so we can tell if you are credible or not.
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

DANG :mad:,

Somehow I got here looking for hot photos of Ashley Judd. I know what I want for dinner .

just kidding guys - I can't stand someone from outside telling us how we should manage our predators/wildlife. But she IS hot!!

Comment

"I can't stand someone from outside telling us how we should manage our predators/wildlife."

me neither... so why aren't we telling SFW to get lost and pound sand?
          Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
          http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Originally posted by homerdave View Post
            "I can't stand someone from outside telling us how we should manage our predators/wildlife."

Me neither....so can someone please tell everyone where the parent orgainization is headquartered from, for the alaskabackcountryhunters.org. Someone talked of Utah, some talked of Oklahoma and even one guy mentioned Arkansas. I think there are a lot of people that echo your sentiments.
            ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

Great Picture

I have posted this in my office! I wonder If they will buy some billboard time in Nashville, along I-80 and I-95???

sigpic
              ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
              1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
              MMSI# 338131469
              Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Comment

SFW/SFH Alaska has over about 2000 alaska members so telling them to pound sand might not be a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by tv321 View Post
                  SFW/SFH Alaska has over about 2000 alaska members so telling them to pound sand might not be a good thing!
                  I've heard less than 600 is the 'verifiable' number.

Besides, the gay and lesbian membership is probably greater than SFW-SFH membership....as is the Alaska Independence Party or the Girl Scouts of America.....bragging about membership numbers and stretching the truth smells funny and don't prove a thing.

Comment

well, yeah avalanche, good points...
                    but every time SFW makes the news we get a bunch of new AK BHA members.
                    (and we don't even have to throw tupperware-style "hunting the hunter" parties at hotels, and promise bear hunts....)
                    Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
                    http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

well, yeah avalanche, good points...
                      but every time SFW makes the news we get a bunch of new AK BHA members.
                      (and we don't even have to throw tupperware-style "hunting the hunter" parties at hotels, and promise bear hunts....)
                      I am just thinking it might be way easier to recruit members to a "free lunch", as opposed to the luncheon where they are expected to pay for the salad and fruit. But..that is just a hunch.
                      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

[QUOTE=AVALANCHE;454085]I've heard less than 600 is the 'verifiable' number.

QUOTE]

Held a 1200 person "Alaska Moose Federation" event two years ago and each person was given an SFW membership. Also held another 200 person event last year, so I know there is at least 1200.

troy

Comment

Now there's a way to boost membership...give them away!

Were those two-year memberships?

Comment

SFW

Homer Dave, doesn't matter what the SFW wants, they can go pound sand...or not...doesn't matter. Our state constitution dictates, and the highest and best use of our resources is growing more eatable animals.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntnFish View Post
                              Our state constitution dictates, and the highest and best use of our resources is growing more eatable animals.
                              Are black bears not edible? They taste pretty good to me.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X