Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unit 13 lawsuit

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unit 13 lawsuit

    The ADN is reporting a lawsuit regarding unit 13 caribou hunt.

  • #2
    Unit 13

    Surprise me!

    Comment


    • #3
      see that thread Nelchina moose and bou? their all over it...
      "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

      meet on face book here

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep,
        It's Ken Manning again. The guy is a Man's Man that's for sure. He is going to make an example of the BOG Members, in public court.
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X