Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoG votes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by upinak View Post
    She is the only Female on the board. Do you think it wrong is she doesn't agree with the rest of the Board? The decision the BoG failed was 4 - 3, Bell being the final. And she didn't "spout" she apologized for the decision. She didn't say it was wrong, or that it was correct either. She knew I was pretty ticked off about it, as were many in the room when it Failed.

    Sorry Res, if that bothers you then you should go to the meetings. You can see the people sitting there watching the Board get upset. The BoG isn't a "whole" it is what they think should be RIGHT for the people, what to conserve and what should be done. Not what they expect for just the money making aspect of it, which WAS brought up in different proposals. They can disagree and vote whatever it is proposal wise down, but you forget one thing.... When the BoG votes something down because they agree with whomever's assessment (be it individual or ADF&G) even though they know it is wrong, then the BoG has to worry about the "publics" issue with them later.

    Also, coming back to some issues they know is controversial, should be held for last in the meeting or the very beginning. Not brought back up in the middle or during, because they were waiting for certain ADF&G individuals to show up to present something, isn't right. All it does it bring up resentment, and all it shows me is that the Biologists doing presentations are unorganized.

    Thanks. For what it's worth, I'll pass this along to the appropriate parties. Seems as though too many independant thinkers can't play by the party rules these days. Seriously, she done a very bad thing and it will be addressed.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Akres View Post
      Thanks. For what it's worth, I'll pass this along to the appropriate parties. Seems as though too many independant thinkers can't play by the party rules these days. Seriously, she done a very bad thing and it will be addressed.
      Ya sheesh thats how this whole country got started in the first place, maybe your "appropriate parties" can remove the bias the other board members show on issues that are near and dear to themselves as well?

      Comment


      • #63
        I honestly do not think it would do anything. Many individual and guides like her... a LOT! She actually thought ahead unlike the other BoG, asked good questions of the ADF&G which in many cases stumped them and was conscience of what the hunters thought, not just what was put out there via the ADF&G. You might have some people to deal with Res.

        Originally posted by Akres View Post
        Thanks. For what it's worth, I'll pass this along to the appropriate parties. Seems as though too many independant thinkers can't play by the party rules these days. Seriously, she done a very bad thing and it will be addressed.
        No amount of education can help those who want to remain permanently ignorant of facts, which includes those whom have been educated.

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X