Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support for AK Wild Sheep Foundation or RHAK (Resident Hunters of AK) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snocross the kodiak tags are allocated based on residency nap if a resident hired a guide they still would have to apply for the resident tag. Odds are better for non res because guides are limited to how many people we can put into the drawing and land owners have control of who/how many guides on their land. Thus some areas have only one guide. Themes good odds for a tag then!!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Comment

• Originally posted by Bambistew View Post
      On what grounds would it be subject to a lawsuit? By statute, NOK is allowed, but bag limits, seasons, means, etc is set by the BOG. They have the authority to make up what ever bag limits they want, whenever they want.
      I'm sure someone with a legal background and some NR skin in the game will find grounds to challenge it. Just doesn't seem to pass the smell test for me. I might be looking at it wrong though.

The BOG has the authority to make the rules they want, and the courts have the authority to throw out the ones they find to be illegal.

Comment

• I'm in,RHAK.

Comment

• Originally posted by snocross View Post
          A simple solution to raise the odds on kodiak for R is to have some hunting areas with a $10,000 tag fee..
          I think we have enough input from Non Residents. Thanks though. Good choice with Jake I am sure your son will have a great hunt.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X