Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Critical habitat listing for belugas- what does it mean to fishing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Critical habitat listing for belugas- what does it mean to fishing?

    Cook Inlet has been listed as critical habitat. Will this affect commercial or sport fishing? And how about Su Hydro? Dams and impoundments are specifically listed in the article...

  • #2
    More importantly than future concerns...are the immediate...Why are both our Senators voting to Fund NOAA, EPA and the DEC? Most folks get hung up on the outcome rather than the root of the Problem...
    IF we Alaskan's ever hope to manage our resources, we must begin to take control. Full Control.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment

    Footer Adsense

    Collapse
    Working...
    X