Hoping we can dig clams again this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoping we can dig clams again this summer

I wouldn't mind a smaller limit if we at least got to do some digging. I'd like to see better oversight if we do, to stop the hogs that ignore the limit and throw the small and broken clams back.
    Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Don't hold your breath Ross...
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
      Don't hold your breath Ross...
      I'm thinking I should do a voluntary survey. I'll keep the ones I dig of course. Just tell them how many I dug from a given size area. Oh, and the size. Might even give an update on how they taste when run through an egg dip, covered in Panko, and fried in a cast iron skillet.

Comment

I truly miss claming as well. My kids have always loved it too from the time they were small. Been way too long since I've chowed down on a few plates full. I hope this won't be like our inlet dungy crab fishery. Thought it would be closed for a couple years and then open it back up. Heck what's it been now....20+ years or so closed?

Comment

Yeah, I really miss that among other things that were more available in days of yore. I refuse to spend a crap load of money to go across the inlet for razors.

I can taste deep fried clam strips dipped in spicy cocktail sauce even as I type this.

Comment

Originally posted by sayak View Post
            I can taste deep fried clam strips dipped in spicy cocktail sauce even as I type this.
            Oh man!.....so good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sayak View Post
              Yeah, I really miss that among other things that were more available in days of yore. I refuse to spend a crap load of money to go across the inlet for razors.

That's it. I'm sneaking out there.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X