tundra repair shop recomendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tundra repair shop recomendation?

Hello All, I have a late 90s Tundra with electical issues. lights are not working and was told likely a stator gone bad....Can anyone recomend a repair shop in Wasilla or Palmer? Thanks

There is a dealer shop in Eagle River.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

The snowmobile is over 30 years old. It could be a bad stator, broken wire or burn out lights. A few minutes of looking at the wiring and light could save you some money. you can also use a test light to find out if the stator is working.

Comment

I had the skidoo dealer look at it and they told me the stater was likely the problem (supposedley they checked the bulbs and wires) , but they wanted over $2,000 to fix it. the machine has been rebuilt to nearly new conditions but could buy another machine for the cost of the repair.
        I dont have the knowledge to do much mechanical repair, so thus the request for a shop that might.

Comment

Originally posted by Burke View Post
          <br/><br/>I had the skidoo dealer look at it and they told me the stater was likely the problem (supposedley they checked the bulbs and wires) , but they wanted over $2,000 to fix it. the machine has been rebuilt to nearly new conditions but could buy another machine for the cost of the repair.<br/>I dont have the knowledge to do much mechanical repair, so thus the request for a shop that might.<br/>
          Maybe sell it? <br/><br/>Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk<br/><br/>

Comment

You should talk with ‘Tundra Jim’- he is a jet mechanic who restores, sells, repairs, and rides old Tundras. Super nice guy and great to work with. His number is 907-232-0115.

Comment

Originally posted by AKBEE View Post
              You should talk with ‘Tundra Jim’- he is a jet mechanic who restores, sells, repairs, and rides old Tundras. Super nice guy and great to work with. His number is 907-232-0115.
              I know Jim... PM sent

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X