Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Source for rubber or good flexible plastic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Source for rubber or good flexible plastic

    I want to cut some fender extensions to attach to the wheeler. I need some tough rubber or strong flexible plastic. About 4'x4-5" and maybe 1/8" thick. Anyone know where I can get some?
    A thrashed raft or raft material would work too.

  • #2
    Alaska rubber on Old Seward possibly
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

    Comment


    • #3
      Plaschem. Anchorage

      Comment


      • #4
        Semi truck mud flaps, you can find them at Napa, or alonge the pull outs used by truckers.
        squab (probably of Scandinavian descent; skvabb, meaning "loose, fat flesh") is a young domestic pigeon or its meat

        Comment


        • #5
          Rip some strips from a Plastic 55 gallon drum..cut them to length...tough as nails...and preformed to an extent.
          "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
          ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

          Comment


          • #6
            thanks

            Those look like good suggestions. Thanks guys.

            Comment


            • #7
              CAC Plastics in Wasilla.

              Comment

              Footer Adsense

              Collapse
              Working...
              X