No announcement yet.

Kenda Executioners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my mega mayhems. They ride nice while cruzing only notice them when backing in and out of the garage but at any speed their smooth. I hardly need to put into 4wd when out messing around. Great tire and Chad at A2D Sledworks has pretty good prices. I bought mine off amazon before I knew they sold them and he could have gotten me a better deal.

Comment

I really appreciate everyone's input. I ended up going with the executioners.
      I'm an old guy and a pretty low throttle pressure kinda guy now days and I already have the steering stop to install so hopefully I won't be breaking stuff.
      Had a friend coming up from Oregon who said I could get them delivered to him freight free down there and he would bring them up for nothing. Price from discount places came to just under $700 For the set of 6 tires. Just for grins and giggles I called Alyeska tire in Kenai. They have a bunch coming in their regular shipment. Total price for all six tires... just under $700 :-) I get to buy local and it's not costing me anything extra but the tax! A2D Sledworks was right at $1000 for mud lite Xtr so that helped in the decision.
      Thanks again for everyone's input
      Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
      "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X