LED Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LED Lights

Does anyone know where I can pick up a set of small 2x2" or so LED lights for my wheeler? I'm looking for the cheaper brands, not looking for Rigid or anything like that. I've seen them in Anchorage somewhere, but can't seem to find them again.

Rob
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

Rob,
    A friend ("keeping her wet" on here, the guy who helped you out when your boat had trouble) is running these on his Rhino and says they are great. Rupse Offroad ATV bar, 36 watts, cost = $40- on Amazon.
    I'm planning to mount a set on O-boat myself.
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Awesome thanks. I was just looking at them.
      MMSI# 338232859

Comment

A pretty good variety is available at superbrightleds.com for many different applications.
        Last edited by Ryan J; 09-11-2014, 09:41. Reason: spelling

Comment

Check Amazon. Some really good deals there

Comment

Six states has some too, not quite as cheap as amazon but local if you need them fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I ordered the one BKmail suggested and got it today. LOL Man that's fast for Amazon. Only $12.00 shipping too. It's not as wide as advertised or what I wanted but it has 4 LEDs on each end that are wide beam and the 4 center ones look like spot type. Once I get it installed tomorrow, I'll post up some pics.
              MMSI# 338232859

Comment

I'd love to hear how you like it, I need to order some too!

Comment

I just ordered a combo spot/flood light bar from OPT7 off of Amazon. The guy in Arkansas that is making a custom front brush guard for my Big Boss recommended them. Should be here next week when my brush guard arrives as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Got it all wires up and installed today. Looks great and darn bright.
                    MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Big improvement over your headlights? Does it shine further than your headlights?

Comment

I'll let ya know after I test it out tonight. But inside the garage with the lights off it's hard to even tell that the stock lights are on
                        MMSI# 338232859

Comment

WOW. Bright as can be. Love the new light. Thanks BKmail for putting me onto it. Moose hunted late last night and when we rode out, it was hard to tell if my stock lights were even on or not. Very well built light.
                          MMSI# 338232859

Comment

Thanks for the review, I think I'll order a pair to try!

Comment

Originally posted by Arcticwildman View Post
                              I just ordered a combo spot/flood light bar from OPT7 off of Amazon. The guy in Arkansas that is making a custom front brush guard for my Big Boss recommended them. Should be here next week when my brush guard arrives as well.
                              Looks good, you'll like the brush guard just remember to have an in line plug for the light so you can get the grill guard back off to slide your winch out to get to your fill plug on the front diff when you change the fluid.
                              I have a 9" VisionX on my headache rack pointing rearward thar a flood pattern. Amazing light that came in handy this year. Backed the 6 by up to the downed bull and flipped on the light and quartered him up without direct beam headlamps making things harder.....you'll like it.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X