Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AKBEE
    replied
    The picture of the tire comparison is pretty impressive! I hope it goes the places that it appears it can...very nice set up.

Leave a comment:

• shayno
    replied
    Holy crap those are huge tires!!! If you take it easy you might not burn through axles... to bad. I have a 2" lift on my rhino and 27" tires. My axle angle is maxed out.

Leave a comment:

• nastyak650h1
    replied
    2010-11 xmrs had problems with the gorilla axles and they updated the axles since.. My buddy destroyed a axle in his xmr this past weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Fishkill
    replied
    Couldn't tell you the exact angle, but it is a XMR which comes with stronger axles than other Outlanders. Still eats axles if I am not careful with the throttle, of course with the few mods I have, it is putting out around 80 horses too.

Leave a comment:

• tjm
    replied
    Originally posted by Fishkill View Post
    Speaking from experience, go ahead and order both front axles now. Find a quality set, Highlifter, Gorilla, or Rhino, not sure if you can get Teryx axles from Rhino though. My machine is set up to run 30"'s and I still bust axles. Now I am worried about the front diff, it's making a strange noise when spinning both fronts in the goo.
    What is the angle of your axles?....

Leave a comment:

• Fishkill
    replied
    Speaking from experience, go ahead and order both front axles now. Find a quality set, Highlifter, Gorilla, or Rhino, not sure if you can get Teryx axles from Rhino though. My machine is set up to run 30"'s and I still bust axles. Now I am worried about the front diff, it's making a strange noise when spinning both fronts in the goo.

Leave a comment:

• fullkurl
    replied
    Originally posted by Grayling Slayer View Post
    Yes that is the same tire. I have stock clutching now, but not for long. Going to try the EPI clutch kit soon before I start destroying <tundra>
    fixed it...
    I bought a similar set and could barely turn the handle bars.
    And those treads deal carnage to tundra in epic proportions...

I love to ride but those things are brutal...

Leave a comment:

• Grayling Slayer
    replied
    It actually feels more stable. The relocation of the shocks makes it stiffer, plus the tires are wider.

Leave a comment:

• AK Bearcat
    replied
    OP, have you noticed any difference in handling with the 2" lift kit? I have looked at putting a lift kit on our Prowler, but am concerned about it getting 'tippy'.

Leave a comment:

• Grayling Slayer
    replied
    Yes that is the same tire. I have stock clutching now, but not for long. Going to try the EPI clutch kit soon before I start destroying belts.

Leave a comment:

• tjm
    replied
    Are those the same as the "Mudder Inlaws"....noticed on Craigs List guy is carrying them now, looks a lot like the Terminators...

...either way, looks good...

You running stock clutching?

Leave a comment:

• Grayling Slayer
    started a topic 30" Sedona Inlaws on Teryx

30" Sedona Inlaws on Teryx

Upgraded my wheels and tires this weekend and bolted on a 2" lift.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X