30" Sedona Inlaws on Teryx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30" Sedona Inlaws on Teryx

Upgraded my wheels and tires this weekend and bolted on a 2" lift.

"I'd rather be fishing!"

Are those the same as the "Mudder Inlaws"....noticed on Craigs List guy is carrying them now, looks a lot like the Terminators...

...either way, looks good...

You running stock clutching?
    ------------------------------------------------
    pull my finger....

Comment

Yes that is the same tire. I have stock clutching now, but not for long. Going to try the EPI clutch kit soon before I start destroying belts.
      "I'd rather be fishing!"

Comment

OP, have you noticed any difference in handling with the 2" lift kit? I have looked at putting a lift kit on our Prowler, but am concerned about it getting 'tippy'.

Comment

It actually feels more stable. The relocation of the shocks makes it stiffer, plus the tires are wider.
          "I'd rather be fishing!"

Comment

Originally posted by Grayling Slayer View Post
            Yes that is the same tire. I have stock clutching now, but not for long. Going to try the EPI clutch kit soon before I start destroying <tundra>
            fixed it...
            I bought a similar set and could barely turn the handle bars.
            And those treads deal carnage to tundra in epic proportions...

I love to ride but those things are brutal...
            Proud to be an American!

Comment

Speaking from experience, go ahead and order both front axles now. Find a quality set, Highlifter, Gorilla, or Rhino, not sure if you can get Teryx axles from Rhino though. My machine is set up to run 30"'s and I still bust axles. Now I am worried about the front diff, it's making a strange noise when spinning both fronts in the goo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkill View Post
                Speaking from experience, go ahead and order both front axles now. Find a quality set, Highlifter, Gorilla, or Rhino, not sure if you can get Teryx axles from Rhino though. My machine is set up to run 30"'s and I still bust axles. Now I am worried about the front diff, it's making a strange noise when spinning both fronts in the goo.
                What is the angle of your axles?....
                ------------------------------------------------
                pull my finger....

Comment

Couldn't tell you the exact angle, but it is a XMR which comes with stronger axles than other Outlanders. Still eats axles if I am not careful with the throttle, of course with the few mods I have, it is putting out around 80 horses too.

Comment

2010-11 xmrs had problems with the gorilla axles and they updated the axles since.. My buddy destroyed a axle in his xmr this past weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy crap those are huge tires!!! If you take it easy you might not burn through axles... to bad. I have a 2" lift on my rhino and 27" tires. My axle angle is maxed out.

Comment

The picture of the tire comparison is pretty impressive! I hope it goes the places that it appears it can...very nice set up.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X