Got me a Yamaha Phaser II...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a Yamaha Phaser II...

For free....... with only 1672.8 miles on it. Apparently the oil injection wasn't oil injecting so I took that off, put in some new plugs and some 50:1 AVGAS and she runs like a scalded ape.... I have a total of $8 in it right now! I need some composit skies and the suspension needs some work but the price was right!

- Clint
    /_|o[____]o
    [1---L-OllllllO-
    ()_)()_)==)_)

Good deal, what year is it?

Comment

About a '92-93.... I haven't even looked!

- Clint
      /_|o[____]o
      [1---L-OllllllO-
      ()_)()_)==)_)

Comment

Clint... The av-gas is a waste. Without high compression heads you sled will actually run WORSE on high octane gas than lower octane fuel. The old Phazers were a great sled. Have fun.
        Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

Comment

composet skies

I have A set of composet skies that will fit the sled, I will make you a good deal ,I think, drop me a PM SID

Comment

Originally posted by AKDoug View Post
            Clint... The av-gas is a waste. Without high compression heads you sled will actually run WORSE on high octane gas than lower octane fuel. The old Phazers were a great sled. Have fun.
            Yeah I know what you're sayin', but it just so happens that a co-worker had 5 gallons handy.

In fact last night I pulled the chaincase cover and changed the oil, tightened the chain, etc... Put a new belt on it, checked for anything that could potentially cause problems on the trail and changed the plugs again. 1 pull and it runs like crazy....

- Clint
            /_|o[____]o
            [1---L-OllllllO-
            ()_)()_)==)_)

Comment

Phazer parts

Here's a listing on Cragislist for a guy getting rid of a phazer tunnel/suspension for free. Don't know if any parts will interchange, but might be worth a look -

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/mcy/237019371.html
              AKmud
              sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Apparently I missed the oportunity, but thanks anyway Mud...

- Clint
                /_|o[____]o
                [1---L-OllllllO-
                ()_)()_)==)_)

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X